1. Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a robber tipped or ceramic wig brush.
2. Add one tablespoon of sulfate free wig shampoo to a sink filled with cold or luke-warm water.
3. Immerse wig for one minute and pat gently. Do not rub.
4. Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed.
5. Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
6. Apply conditioning leave-in spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10-12 inches from the wig.
7. Allow the wig to air dry on a slender object like a can of hairspray or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel. Styrofoam heads may stretch the cap.
8. Do not use a hair dryer. Air dry only. You may gently style the wig with your fingertips.
9. Brush wig only when completely dry. Do not allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
10. After drying, style and wear as you normally would!