The Cornrow Cap is finally here!! A braided cap for protective styling! It has FOUR versions for your various style needs! 1. Elastic Band (in stores now) 2. Silicone Tape (coming soon) 3. Combs (coming soon) 4. Lace part (coming soon)
The Cornrow cap is great for weaving, crochet braids, and wigs!!! Also excellent for people suffering from hair loss!
Visit HERE for a list of stores near you!
Want to win some fabulous prizes from the Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection? You’re in luck! It’s CONTEST TIME!!
Here’s how it works: Email email@example.com a fab photo of yourself. We’ll add it our Facebook Fan Page in the “Vivica’s SMARTWeft Contest Album”. Invite your friends to like your photo. Top 4 pics with the most “Likes” wins! It’s that simple!!
Head on over to facebook.com/VFHair to join in on the fun!
With summer on it’s way, so follows the long awaited bathing suit season. Don’t let water damaged hair be the “mane” attraction! Chlorine, salt, heat and water can cause tremendous strain on your hair if it’s not properly managed. Here are 5 ways to protect your hair while swimming:
1. Wet your hair before swimming! Dampening your hair before swimming will lessen the opportunity for salt, chlorine and other chemicals from soaking into your hair.
2. Condition with Coconut Oil -A little bit of coconut oil goes a long way! It makes it easier to get a swim cap on and off and helps your hair dry faster and reduces the damage and smell from chlorine in pool water. A table spoon or two should do the trick! Allergic to coconuts? Try another natural oil.
3. Wear a Cap! Find the most fabulous swim cap you can and commit to wearing it! While it may not keep your hair entirely dry, it does help to protect your hair from chlorine and salt.
4. Secure your Hair – Braid it, pin it, whatever you do – tame it under that cap! Hair left wild will surely tangle which could cause breakage.
5. Shampoo/Rinse Afterwards – Always shampoo and or rinse your hair after you’ve left the water. (Salt water, be sure to shampoo) Removing toxins and salt from your hair is a must!
We hope you found these tips helpful!! Stay fabulous and enjoy the summer!
Calling All Stylists!
Join us for an evening of fun and education as we present….
Styled to Slay
SmartWeft Launch Party and Seminar
The Crystal Tea Room
Featuring Special Guests:
Vivica A. Fox
Of Bravo’s Fashion Queens
& Real Housewives of Atlanta
With Sounds By: DJ Kyra Chaos
Hosted by: Mina Say What of Power 99’s Rise N’ Grind Morning Show.
Enjoy- Complimentary Cocktails, Gourmet Fare, Give-A-Ways, Celebrity Meet and Greets
Dancing, Pop-Up Shops and A Winner Take All Stylist Competition.
Dress to Impress. Dress is Upsacle and Fashionable.